Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Day 3: Week 1 - Activity 2: Sample Pepeha

SAMPLE PEPEHA
Ko Maungarei te maunga    The mountain that I affiliate* to is…
Ko Tamaki te awa          The river that I affiliate to is….
Ko ? te waka The waka that I affiliate to is…
Ko Tongan, Samoan, Niuean tōku tīpuna My founding ancestor is…
Ko Tonga tōku iwi          My tribe is…
Ko Samoa tōku hapu My sub-tribe is…
Ko Church tōku marae My marae is…
Ko New Zealand ahau I am from…
Ko Vivinea rāua ko Fuifui ōku mātua  My parents are … and …
Ko Sam tōku ingoa. My name is …

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Sam, thanks for sharing your Pepeha. I am impressed that you were able to find so much information, well done! What would you say your favourite line in the Pepeha is?

Great job with all the blogging Sam, keep it up!

Billy

Post a Comment