Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Poetry Recital

Thursday, 16th June 2016

Today Room 7 had to recite our poems to everyone in our class. We were already studying and learning about poetry in our class. Everyone did their poems and 6 people got to recite our poems on Friday afternoon. We have one more day to remember our poems off by heart so we can say our poems to the school fluently.  Some people didn't do there's because they were sick and they didn't come to school when we were studying about it. 

My classmates had lots of different topics on their poems. (eg) People did season's and different kinds of made up poems.


8 comments:

Justin said...

Hi Sam,I really like your poetry and I like how you stood up in class and said it in front of everyone.

Alfred said...

Hi Sam it was a great and awesome Poetry Recital I hope you enjoyed it because I did a lot.

victoria said...

Hi Sam

I really like the way your class is learning about poems. Wish I could hear your poem. Keep up the amazing work.

Regards
Victoria (PBS)

Ana said...

Hi Sam
We really like how you did an explanation on the poetry recital, me and Ana really likes how you explained it. Keep up the amazing work!

Ana and Jessie

Afu @ Panmure Bridge School said...

Hi Sam,
I really liked how you explained what your class did, you explained it clearly. Keep up the good work.

Your Sincerely
Afu

Moses said...

Thanks for reciting my poem Sammy :). Well said. Keep up the amazing work. Cheers

Mere said...

Hi Sam

I really like how your explanation links to your topic. I really like your awesome work of your poetry recital. Keep up the fabulous work Sam!

Your Sincerely
Mere (PBS)

Danni Stone said...

Hi Sam, it sounds like the poetry recitals went really well - well done!

Post a Comment