Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Career Subjects

On the 29th of August 2018, Tamaki college had and Career Subject thing. I didn't know what to call it but it had different options and different displays for the year 10's to choose for when they enter year 11 the following year. At first, I wanted to choose Health and P.E but I changed my idea on health to Automotive. I changed my mind because I think that P.E is a little bit related to P.E. I picked P.E because it'll help me when I go into SAS. I thought of automotive because I think it'll be related to guns and it might help me if anything goes wrong with heavy army equipment. At first, I wanted to be a rugby player but realized that you'll need a lot of skills and training to compete with other skilled players in New Zealand or the world. I then thought of being an Electrical Engineer but it's related to maths and it's one of the subjects that I'm not good at. Then I chose the Army or Navy. If I couldn't get in the Army or Navy, I thought of being a Firefighter because I want to help people and save people but I'll have to deal with the stress which I am very good at. If I also can't do Firefighting, I'll do normal Engineering like fixing cars and making new things like making a new car.
Image result for nz armyImage result for Firefighter nz

No comments:

Post a Comment