Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Science Intensive

Yesterday, Glenbrae school are doing science through the week. My class had to split into two groups so each group can go to each teacher. Ms Stones group went down to room three to do their science and my group stayed in class.  My group learned about the famous scientists named Isaac Newton and how he created the three movements. In my group, we split up into two groups so we could work on each movement and then we work together on the third movement. We learned all about forces and Inertia. Our groups were supposed to swap after morning tea but Mrs Elia told us to go back to our first group. My group made some cars and try to make it move using balloons. It was boys against girls. The girls won because their balloon went forward as ours did front flips.


No comments:

Post a Comment