Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Day 5 - Week 2 (Activity 1 + Activity 2): Ve Day, Making a Fashion Statement

Of course I would invite my friends to party. I'll play games, play rugby, soccer and other sports. I would also invite all my family and party all the way to the next day, or even week, or year just kidding. We would have lots and lots of fun.
Image result for rugby ball
_________________________________________________________________________________
These are present people:
Image result for new zealand clothes
I would prefer present day kinda clothing because its more comfy and you don't need to put on a lot of stuff or clothes to make you look really "fancy". If I wore olden day clothes, I would've gotten a sore arm or something would've been sore right, wearing all those clothes. I think 65 years from now, people would've changed styles but they will have similar styles and cosiness. I also think future clothes will go back to being really fancy. 

2 comments:

Emiely said...

Kia ora Sam,

My name is Emiely (pronounced “Emily”) and I work alongside Patricia at the Summer Learning Journey!

Activity 1: It sounds like a very fun and sporty VE Day! It sounds like you and your friends will be very active, running around all day playing these sports. Will you get hungry and want some food? What kinds of foods would you have at your VE party and where would you have your party? I'm a big fan of sausage rolls and tomato sauce so
I know I would definitely have them at mine!

Activity 2: I also prefer today's clothing. I think there is more variety to choose from and I agree that it is much comfier and cosier than back in the 1940s! If the future has fancy, yet cosy clothing then that would be awesome! You would get the best of both worlds by looking fashionable and comfortable at the same time!! Are there any particular things you enjoy wearing?

It's awesome to see how actively you have been blogging this summer. I know the Summer Learning Journey team have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog. Just a reminder that you can earn bonus points by commenting on other children's Summer Learning Journey blog posts. I'm sure they would appreciate your thoughtful and helpful comments.

Noho ora mai,

Emiely :)

onur said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
1İBH5

Post a Comment