Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

About Me

About Me


Hi my name is Sam, I am a Tongan. I was born New Zealand, at Greenlane hospital. I am year 8. I go to a School called Glenbrae School. My fear is Natural disaster’s and big gross stuff like dead rats.

I like to play Rugby with my friends, my family, my classmates and my Rugby union team. My brother’s also likes to play Rugby and they go to the same Rugby club as me called Varsity. My Dad use to play rugby when he was a little boy. My mum use to play sport games in the pacific. My day played rugby league first until his coach introduced him to Rugby Union. My dad played rugby up to his 20’s.

At school my favorite subject is sometimes Maths but mostly Fitness. In school my houses color is Kowhai. I like to play outdoor activities, inside activities and games in my spare time. My favorite color is purple and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment