Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

On Sunday

On Sunday it was a early morning when we woke up. I woke up and went to brush my teeth straight away. After when I brushed my teeth I went to eat breakfast, my brothers were already there and their names were Loto, Saia, Mason, Bailey and me. My brothers and I was eating Weet - Bix for breakfast. Next I cleaned up our room and cleaned up the living room too.

Then I read a book and it was named Dinosaur Rescue and the author's were Kyle Mewburn and Donovan Bixley. Then, my brothers started to play on the X box and I told them not to play because they will get in trouble. My dad came and told us to only watch movie.Then my mum told us to watch carton because my little brother called bailey was crying.

Today was a little bit cool because we can play on the X box.

By Sam . L

brothers.jpg

1 comment:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Sam,
It is great to see your blogs each day! You are writing your recounts in a logical manner, using time words to lead the reader through your day. Good work.
What movie were you watching that upset your younger brother?
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Post a Comment